Shane commenced his professional golf career in 1996 as Trainee Golf Professional at Flinders Golf club. During his first year of training Shane achieved ‘Trainee of Year 1996 & 1997 Winner Order of Merit’.
On completing his traineeship in 1999, Shane became the Head Golf Professional, at Devil-bend Golf club, providing teaching and managing Pro-Shop operations.
During 2006 until 2011 Shane became the owner and proprietor of the Mornington Golf Range.
In 2011 until the present time Shane has been Head Golf Professional at ‘the Valley, Golf, Sports and Leisure’(previously Safety Beach Golf Club) where he continues to manage Pro-Shop operations including his role as PGA Teaching Professional.
· Club Champion Warrnambool GG 1990, 1991, 1994
· Club Champion Port Fairy GC 1992
· Club Champion Mornington 1995
· Winner of 35 Pro Am’s around Australia
· Currently hold course records at 11 golf courses around Australia
· Greatest golf achievement winning ‘Sir Dallas Brooks Trophy’ with Sheradyn Johnson aged 10
· Biggest professional win, 2011 Portsea Pro Am, round of 65
· Lowest 18 hole round 57 at the Safety Beach Country Club ( now ‘the Valley, Golf, Sports and Leisure’)